Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ride in BMTC: Hebbal to Majestic via Malleshwaram


The song "Musafir hun yaaro" of "Parichay" movie being played on Radio One
today made me write the post on this topic. My friends have always been helping me out with new topics but sometime some topics are so interrelated to each other that made me two combine two topics together. Thanks to Shlok for suggesting me the catchy topic.

Frds, again This is a fictional stories based on my Imagination.

This incident happened in Bangalore when I was a newbie here. One weekend morning I got up early. I had nothing to do. Logged into Orkut. Orkut use to be popular during those days and no one in my group had heard about other social networking site as Facebook. I checked my useless scraps. There was no useful scrap. The only Scrap we use to get from our friends was "Hi, How are you?". This was the limited conversation generally we use use to have on orkut.

Yes, where was I?

Ya, I got up early on one of the weekend. I was standing outside in my gallery and was waiting for my other roomates to getup. I was having tea at that time. I realized that someone kept his hand on my shoulder from back. It was shlok.

Me: Wat man. You scared me..
Shlok: Chacha, Just a good morning wish....

Shlok: Wats your plan for the day?
Me: Nothing much. Need to meet few relatives.

Shlok: Which place?
Me: Basvangudi. Leave it, I know your next question would be "Where it is?".
It's near to Jayanagar.

Jayanaga was quite a famous shopping area in Bangalore. My roommates didn't had much idea about Bangalore. We were new in Bangalore.

Shlok: Which Way you will go.
Me: via majestic.

Shlok:I have to go to Malleshwaram for en quiring about Time Institute.
Me: Ok. But I will go in evening.
Shlok:Ok, I will carry on.

I had never told my roomates about the short way using Mekhri Circle. I always suggested them via Majestic.

Shlok left for Malleshwaram. Its was still early morning for my other roommates. I left for Malleshwaram after half an hour.

I was very well aware with Malleshwaram market and streets.

I was standing on 17th cross Bus Stand at Malleshwaram and was sure that Shlok will never come there since he didn't knew about Bangalore much.

17th cross was a popular spot since it was main bus stop and had lot of hangout joints over there. I had came there to meet my galfrd.

We had met sometime back on internet and had become good frds by now. I had never told it to my roomates since it would have created a mess and she never liked it to be known to other....typically girlish mentality. She never preffered goingout far from home since she use to tell her mom that she is going to meet her frds next lane.

Back on track I was having coffee on one of the cafe over there with her and as expected saw Shlok entering the same cafeteria where I was.

I had no other option than run to washroom avoiding Shlok. I cameout after my frd signalled me to comeout by mobile. I was almost sweating in fear and was very happy that shlok was away.

We sat for some time and later I dropped her to home and came back to my PG. As soon as I entered home Vinayak asked me "Chacha kya majestic ki Bus malleshwaram se jaati hain?"....

I had no answer but was still guessing

"Majestic aur malleshwaram dono bagal mein hi hain" was added by Neeraj.

I was still thinking and was in dilema that how and wat happened.

Shlok blew a whistle and signalled.....

I saw a gal coming out of the other room......She was none other that Radhuni my galfrd..

It was a complete shock for me.....I still couldnt believe how come she is here.

Then later Shlok narrated the story how he saw my Fido-Dido bag on cafe table ...How he followed me and how he convinced her to give a surprise to me and my frds.......followed by a dinner at night....

Thanks Shlok for the wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Good... puri details bhi batao. kis k sath? ghar me hum logo ko kya bol k jate the?

    ReplyDelete